Thursday 30 January 2014

Hi guys,
Today is going to be about my pets. I will be telling you all about my pets.
I have a rabbit called Toffee and he is brown, has a white mark on his nose and has floppy ears. He is a cross between a Mini Lop and a Lionhead. I also have a hamster called Buttons and she is chocolate brown with a white stripe around her tummy. My sister has a rabbit that is called Inky and she is a dark grey and she has floppy ears and also has a white mark on her nose. She also has a a hamster called Pebbles and he is a sandy colour. My dad has a cornsnake called Cornelius and he is orange, brown and yellow. I also have two stick insects called Sticky and Twiggy, they are Indian stick insects and they have red bits on the inside of their front legs. Please note that these pictures aren't of my actual pets, they are just pictures that look like my pets.
Bye guys





No comments:

Post a Comment